WEPLACEAUPAIRS  - our Aupair Agency's primary focus is customer satisfaction

Recent Posts

Summer Aupairs from Weplaceaupairs in 2016
When do you have to register as an Employer and how much Tax and NI do you have to pay on behalf of your Employee?? tax year 2012-2013
Applying for a National Insurance Number
Childcare Vouchers and Nannies, Mother's Helps, Aupairs
Mother's Helps and National Insurance contributions


Aupairs in general
How to find good Aupair Agencies
Mother's Helps
What are the advantages of having a live-in Aupair?
When your new Aupair arrives
powered by

My Blog

Mother's Helps and National Insurance contributions

The amount and type of National Insurance contributions you pay depend on whether you're employed or self-employed and how much you earn. The rates shown below are for the 2011-12 tax year.
If you're employed you pay Class 1 National Insurance contributions. The rates are:
  • if you earn more than £139 a week and up to £817 a week, you pay 12 per cent of the amount you earn between £139 and £817
  • if you earn more than £817 a week, you also pay 2 per cent of all your earnings over £817
You pay a lower rate if you're a member of your employer's contracted-out pension scheme.Your contributions are deducted from your wages by your employer
Bellow £102 - Nil National Insurance Contribution
Between £102-£139 - 0%
Between £139-£817- 12%
Above £817 - 2%
You can find more information on http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ni/intro/basics.htm

0 Comments to Mother's Helps and National Insurance contributions :

Comments RSS

Add a Comment

Your Name:
Email Address: (Required)
Make your text bigger, bold, italic and more with HTML tags. We'll show you how.
Post Comment
Website Builder provided by  Vistaprint